The legal bits and pieces…
1. The uploading of content to Centurion Kidz is at the sole discretion of the Centurion Kidz team. Should we feel that the content is not appropriate for our family focused audience, you will be refunded and the listing / spotlight banner / event will not be posted. All decisions regarding placement of advertisments, listings or events is at the sole discretion of the Centurion Kidz team.
2. We do not grant any proprietary rights to our site to anyone, and the website with all its content, will remain the sole ownership of Centurion Kidz.
3. The advertiser hereby declares that all information provided on the listing is not false or untrue, defamatory, harmful, abusive, vulgar or obscene. That it is in compliance with all applicable laws, does not infringe upon the rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, privacy rights, moral rights, trade secrets, patents and any other rights. The advertiser also expresses that they have the rights to use the material they have provided to Centurion Kidz
4. The advertiser agrees to supply the information in the format requested by Centurion Kidz and settle the amount’s upfront for any advertising placed on the website. Only once payment has been received will listing, spotlight banner or event be placed.
5. The advertiser is entitled to ask for 1 (one) free change in the 6-month period to their Centurion Kidz listing. Any change after that, will be subject to a R150.00 admin fee. Listings of spotlight banners and events are once off and can not be altered.
6. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure the Centurion Kidz website is available and searchable on the internet. We can not guarantee placements on any search engines
7. The duration of the listings will be 6 months and a spotlight banner will be up for 2 weeks. An Event listing will be placed upon receipt of information and taken down the day after the event.